Saturday, September 27, 2014

Master's Blessing



Photons may pass over window sill
But my Master provides me my light
My coffee may wake
hot food now I make
Yet Master determines what's right




I read and study and try to write
My butt hurts & eyes are blurry
But when I hear
A message is near
My mind, to attention, does hurry!




Oh no, its a “SO”, a “FF”, a favorite,
A titty jpeg makes me gag
And quickly alas
my focus does pass
And so does my energy lag.



link after link my mouse clicks
in vain: lost in a search do I browse
So how does He know
When I'm extra low
Just the right phrase to arouse?



Out of nowhere, His collar does tighten
cognizant now I am owned
This is no hoax,
That cold metal chokes
From impotent, He makes me boned!


Thus I'm taught once again
my sex He completely controlled
Now, simply tis
that property's His
I can only just wait to be told



If earned, I can respond to His pain,
& be fulfilled with His power
To feel every prick
of His energy Dick
sought torture lasts over an hour



Now the body trembles & quakes
where my Master has invaded
But only to me
the importance can be
His eruption that slave has persuaded.



What a blessing to serve my Master Indy
socialslave

To satisfy and restore.
To nourish, support and maintain.
To gratify, spoil, comfort and please,
to nurture, assist, and sustain
..I cook!

Please buy slave's cookbook:

The Little Black Book of Indiscreet Recipes by Dan White http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F315Y4I/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_vAT4sb0934RTM via @amazon









No comments:

Post a Comment