- 2 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- ½ bag package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- ½ cup chicken broth (Low sodium)
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ tsp salt + 1/8 tsp white pepper
- 6 “Bedder with Cheddar” sausages, (or even hot dogs) cut in 1 inch pieces.
- 3 cups whole milk divided
- ¼ cup flour
can cheese soup
DirectionsPreparation: chop the onion, cut the sausages and let the mixed vegetables & hash brown cubes thaw out on counter.
- In a dutch oven, combine 1 tbs butter, the onions and the sausages.
- Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).