- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lightly spray a cooking rack and put it on a baking sheet pan that has been lined with parchment.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and the seasonings
- In a separate mixing bowl, crush the corn flakes and mix in the Parmesan cheese.
- Set the bowls and baking pan in a row, assembly-line fashion: starting with the yogurt mix, then the corn flake mix, then the baking pan.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the yogurt mix, then roll the chicken in the crumb mix and place it in the baking rack.
- Once all pieces are breaded, lightly spray top of the chicken with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer reads 170 in the thickest part of a thigh.