- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 1 14 ounce can beef broth
- 1 12 ounce can dark beer
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon bottled hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon saltMashed potatoes:4 red potatoes peeled & diced
¼ cup half-and-half
2 ounces unsalted butter
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 egg yolk
Dr. Frank Kameny
In World War II, petitioner did not hesitate to fight the Germans, with bullets, in order to help preserve his rights and freedoms and liberties, and those of others. In 1960, it is ironically necessary that he fight the Americans, with words, in order to preserve, against a tyrannical government, some of those same rights, freedoms and liberties, for himself and others.
Petitioner asserts, flatly, unequivocally, and absolutely uncompromisingly, that homosexuality, whether by mere inclination or by overt act, is not only not immoral, but that for those choosing voluntarily to engage in homosexual acts, such acts are moral in a real and positive sense, and are good, right, and desirable, socially and personally.
- Ending denial of security clearances to homosexuals, and their removal from the military.
- Ending denial of employment by the federal Civil Service Commission.
- De-criminalization of homosexuality and homosexual practices.
- Fought to eliminate all entrapments and harassments by police and other civil authorities.