- 3 Boneless Skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
6 ounces white mushrooms, trimmed and sliced
½ tsp sugar
2 cups low sodium chicken broth
2 tbs teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- can crushed pineapple in juice
- Wipe out the slow cooker and spray it with cooking spray. Turn it on low. Add the chicken and pineapple from the bag.
- In a sauce pan: Heat 1 tbs vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and 1 tsp sugar and sauté until golden, 3 minutes. Add the broth and 2 tbs soy sauce along with the garlic powder and ginger. Stir and heat through. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 4-5 hours.