White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Always place a foil pie pan inside of a true metal one for strength!
- Brush with a lightly whipped egg. Don't use the whole thing, just enough to make it shinny.Bake in pre-heated oven for about 11 to 15 minutes. This strengthens the crust and improves the taste.
- Place a layer of banana slices in crust.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 min.
- Fold in 1 cup of the thawed topping, gently. Spread about a third of this over the bananas. Lay another layer of bananas and top with remaining pudding mix.
- Spread the plain topping over the pie. Use the clear plastic cover from the crust upside down to cover the pie.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
(if still too crunchy, add 5 minutes to time).
Be careful when you remove this from the oven as there will be liquid (sauce). You will find brown spots where the vegetable has started to caramelize and the cloves of garlic will have a wonderful nutty taste.
What a great way to fix a side dish for seniors who are on medicines that limit their intake of green vegetables!
Pot lucks can be a fun way to pull senior neighbors out of their apartments and share a laugh and good food.
For our music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHANNkKBSNU
Remember serving others is another way of serving your Master!