- 5 medium firm bananas, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ C Triple Sec Orange flavor
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix, prepared
cup chopped pecans
- Drain pineapple juice into a large bowl; set pineapple aside.
- Slice the bananas down the length, then slice off pieces and put in bowl with juice. Stir to cover the bananas (this keeps them from turning brown.)
- In another large bowl, combine cranberry sauce, sugar and triple sec. Mix this together well. Drain the juice from the bananas, add them to the cranberry mix. Stir in the pineapple and nuts.
- Fold in the whipped topping carefully. Cover and refrigerate.
For our music:
Serving my Master Indy