- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 3 slices bacon, cut into thirds, cooked and crumbled
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 8 oz pasta of choice, cooked
- Wipe out the slow cooker and spray with cooking spray. Set on low.
- Cut up the bacon and chicken thighs into thirds. Chop the garlic.
- Cook the bacon for about 7 minutes or until desired firmness and drippings have been released.
- Brown the chicken pieces (about 3 minutes per side) Place into cooker.
- In medium bowl, mix together the garlic, sour cream, condensed soup, and ranch mix. Pour over top of chicken. Stir it in.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 hours or on High heat setting 3 to 4 hours.
- During the last ½ hour, stir in the mushrooms and the peas. This will give you time to cook the pasta and maybe slide a brown and serve bread in the oven.
Just before serving, toss creamy chicken mixture into the cooked pasta. Any of your favorite pastas would work great with this recipe.
For our music tonight: