The next time you plan on going on a picnic or attending a potluck bring along this Italian-inspired pasta salad that's brimming with goodness. Delizioso!
- ½ lbs ziti, bow ties or other medium pasta shape
- 1 (15-1/2 ounce) can red beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ lbs sausage loose Fully cooked and cooled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup bottled onion dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
For our music:
Happy to be able to serve this for my Master
Item: First issue of "Drum" magazine
Although our perceptions have changed during the past 50 years, reading these original magazines is sill informative and entertaining. It is good to think of all the obstacles that were ahead of us and look back and see where we've come from. Fantasize how hot gay life once burned before viruses, politics and religion redefined homosexuality.
Check out the book: "Some Dance to Remember: A Memoir-Novel of San Francisco 1970-1982."
Or maybe the new gay heritage history book, "Gay San Francisco," (published in paperback at Amazon.com in 2008).
It is available free to everyone in a series of "free and green pdfs" at the site: www .JackFritscher com.