- 10-12 - White Castle® Sliders, no pickles (frozen don't have pickles)
- 1 cup - Celery, diced (about 3 sticks)
- 1 teaspoons - Thyme, ground
- 1 teaspoons - Sage, ground
- ½ tsp White pepper,
cup - Chicken broth (low sodium)
DirectionsHeat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, cut the little thawed burgers like you were making a tic tac toe board, into 9 pieces, collect them into a large bowl.
- Then dice up the celery and add to bowl and toss well.
- Heat the broth with the seasonings mixed in, stir well. (You can do this on low as you do your cutting.)
- Add heated chicken broth. Stir it in well.
- Add mix into each cup of muffin tin (about ½ cup -- Allowing room for the dressing to expand.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. To at least 145°F in the center.
- Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10-to-12-pound turkey).