- 4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 2 cups apple juice + water
- 1 tablespoon pickling spices
- 1 large white onion
- 1 large carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 5 garlic cloves
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 heaping tablespoons mustard
and freshly ground black pepper
Remove from the oven to a cutting board and brush with more of the glaze.
Serve on a bed of quinoa or white rice.
So happy to be serving my Master Indy
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.