Over the holidays you just might find yourself in need of a quick “something” to take to a party or to offer un-announced guest.”
This is so easy it is difficult to mess up.
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 2 cans crescent roll dough or seamless dough sheet
- lay out sheet of wax paper on counter.
- Unroll the dough out of the can in one piece & press perforated edges together to form a sheet of dough from each can.
- Spread a thin layer of raw sausage over the two sheets of dough evenly. DON'T be generous, a little goes a long way.
- Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
- Refrigerate log overnight: or stick in the freezer til ready to cook.
- Pre heat oven to 375.
- Slice ½ inch pieces from the log and place on a foil lined and well sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.
If you use a spicy style sausage, serve appetizer with some Ro-Tel cheese dip as a side!