- Package Won Ton Wraps (found in produce section)about 40 sheets
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) packages firm tofu, well-drained
- 8 ounces Low Fat, cream cheese Neufchatel
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well-drained
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped (About 1 cup)
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped (about 2 Tbs)
- 2 tbs basil (dried or fresh)
- 2 tbs parsley (dried or fresh)
- ground pepper
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- When you chop the garlic: first smash it with the side of your knife. This will loosen the paper like skin. Then cut each clove lengthwise. If you find a tiny green line, take the tip of your knife and pop this out. In not it will add a bitter taste. Then chop up the basil and the parsley.
- In a bowl, combine saute pan contents with well-squeezed / drained tofu and the cream Neufchatel cheese.
- Cover bowl and let sit in fridge for at least 30 minutes, preferably over night-The longer it sits together, the better the flavors meld.
- 1 cup pizza / tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
2 tablespoons horseradish
1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
squirt of lemon juice
Tabasco sauce, to taste