Orange Creamsicle Fudge
- 1 (12oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 (16oz) tub store bought vanilla frosting
- ½ tsp orange extract
- Prepare a 9 x 9 inch baking dish by lining the inside of the dish with foil or parchment. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate chips in a large microwave safe bowl and heat in the microwave. You will be watching and stirring after each 30 second burst. It might take 2, it might take 3, just focus on how they are melting. When they are smooth and almost completely liquid, add in the entire tub of frosting and this time just heat for 15 seconds. Stir well to combine.
- Remove about ½ of the mixture to a different bowl. Add orange extract and a couple drops of food coloring. Stir well to combine. Add colored mixture back in with the white mixture and stir just a little bit. You want to see the swirl of the orange and cream, don't mix all the way. Pour into prepared pan and let cool then stick in the refrigerator to firm up.
from refrigerator and cut into 16 bite sized pieces to serve.
Fast and Fancy Fudge
- 1 12oz. package semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate pieces, sweetened condensed milk, and water.
-2 tubes of crescent rolls dough
-2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
-1 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
-Cinnamon & sugar (I used about ¼ cup sugar and 1 tbs cinnamon)
Unroll and spread 1 tube of dough in bottom of un-greased pan. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla, (if you like, add some fruit spread or favorite preserves)
Spread mixture over the dough. Unroll and spread remaining tube of dough over the mixture.
Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.