Almost any cooking site will offer a version of “Italian Wedding Soup.” With the rapidly advancing Marriage Equality decisions, slave thought why not dedicate a soup to an early forerunner. Well at least for women, not for men. Remember even Queen Victoria changed their new sexual perversion laws, removing any mention of women. The Queen declared that no women had such urges.
- 1 ½ pound turkey breast fillets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes (un-drained)
- 1 15 oz. can navy (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 tbs Herbes de Provence, crushed in your hand