- 1 box (4.7 oz size) au gratin potatoes
- 2 1/3 cups hot water
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 5 bratwurst, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- Cut and brown the bratwurst – set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- Stir together Potatoes, Sauce Mix, hot water and milk into the same skillet; stir in frozen vegetables until separated.
in brats; cover and let heat 3
to 4 minutes or
just until hot. Sprinkle cheese over mixture. Re-cover and let
stand about 5
or until cheese is melted.
this right out of the skillet!