Slave is away Oriental Chicken Meal
This week Master gave me an interesting challenge:
Let's make this meal for the rare occasion Master has to make the machine do the work. If slave was not there, what would Master do for a meal that had the LEAST amount of effort for the MOST rewarding meal!
- 2 split Chicken Breasts with skin & on bone.(approx 2 lbs) $4.30
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar (whole bottle)= ($4.99)
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and bruised (Garlic Bulb)=$0.42
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, slit open, seeds removed $.27
- 2 Tbs of oil
- 2 Tbs of butter or margarine.
- 1 pkg microwave steamers white rice $1.50
- 1 pkg microwave steamers Sugar snap peas. $1.67
- 2 Tbs cornstarch.Total spent $13.15
Now, six hours latter!