Roasted Brussels Sprouts en Papillote
- 2 big handfuls Brussels sprouts
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 carrots sliced thinly
- kosher salt
- Wash them well and trim ends, then cut each sprout in half and place in a medium bowl.
- Season with olive oil, a touch of balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and toss well to coat sprouts in oil. Divide into equal portions for each guest. Fold up in parchment to close.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest on stove. The sprouts should be browned and tender. Place each bag on the dining plates for the guests to open themselves. Serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Lets pick something a bit longer for our music today.