- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lbs uncooked sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup diced onion
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms rinsed and sliced
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1½ cups fat free half & half
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp Italian seasonings
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Serve the creamy sauce along with the cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley or dried basil. If you wish, some Parmesan cheese.
This goes well with a green salad and bread sticks.
This is packed up to take down the hall to Donna!
For our music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QlplayAjM4&list=PLMATWUx3t7L8QeY5IrBhRmQk0pXJTN3tB&index=148
Serving my Master Indy